Best of 2013... Who is the King of Hip-Hop in 2013?

King of Hip-Hop 2013

Chance the Rapper
Kanye West
Childish Gambino



Who could it be? Ton's of rappers had great years and amazing releases. Yeezus is so raw and powerful! I can't say what already hasn't been said about it before. It's another great album from a very talented entertainer. Chance the Rapper came onto my radar this year with AcidRap. He reminded me of Earl but with that same early green naivety. Earl isn't far behind these three and makes my runner up list along with Kendrick Lamar. Childish Gambino came on late last week obviously, and made my list with how complex his album is. Weather you think it's over produced or not. I am a fan. 

Answer?

I can't say! Three way tie between these albums. What do you think?

0 comments: