New Music... Phantogram released 'Fall In Love' earlier this month!

Weirdly, Phantogram has always played the underdog for me. They are really good but I always found something that I believed was better. However, more times than not I really enjoy what I hear. Take for example my current Phantogram obsession 'Fall In Love'. Released a couple of weeks back, this groovy tune started to mysteriously sneak its way onto the mainstream alternative radio station I listen to. Usually I am weary of stuff I discover on the radio. However, this was really good! This song is awesome on many levels. I think I have to go back and dust off the old Phantogram album and get back into it.

The beat is on point. The lyrics are a little hard to pick out. Especially on the radio. It's a wee bit sharper on this recording. So without further delay... check it out!



Phantogram is an electronic indie pop duo from New York. They rose quickly to popularity with their hit Mouth full of Diamonds and When I'm Small. If you are listening to the music on this site then you should be pretty familiar with them. Their live shows are full of lasers and dance beats, really worth it if you get the chance to see them in your neck of the woods.

0 comments: